Tuesday, March 6, 2012

LACMA Muse Young Directors Night



To Rest in Peace is being showcased at the Los Angeles County Museum of the Arts!

Saturday, March 10th at 7:30 PM, for the LACMA Muse Young Directors Night.

This will be one of the last major stops for To Rest in Peace. It's been over a year since we started our festival run, and the film is still going strong. There are a couple of festivals I haven't announced yet, and we get the occasional random screening request. But my main focus now is on other projects: the mini Roman epic I recently shot, and a new feature script I'm writing. More info to come.

Congrats also to my friends Michael Koerbel for In Captivity, and Isaac Ergas for Snow, both screening at LACMA's Young Directors Night. I'm looking forward to seeing those films, and their directors again soon!

The picture of LACMA above is by Sean Conaty, director of photography for To Rest in Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment