Friday, February 18, 2011

Question of Scenes


Next week will see the fiftieth anniversary of Kuwait's independence (February 25th), and the twentieth anniversary of its liberation (February 26th). To honour the occasion, I plan on posting a short scene from To Rest in Peace.

So, my question to you is: What scene should I post?

I have one in mind, a personal favourite, but I thought it might be fun to ask people to vote. You can use the comments section below. Or you can e-mail me.

And if you have not seen the film, you can have a look at the trailer, and vote on what scene you would like to see posted.

2 comments:

  1. One vote via Facebook for:

    "The scene with the son and his painting to honor the bright future of Kuwait!!!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. The scene where they first encounter the soldiers when trying to bury the body with the reluctant red cresent

    ReplyDelete