Sunday, April 8, 2012

First Look 2012


To Rest in Peace is going full circle back to the University of Southern California for the First Look Festival.

Our screening will be at 2PM on Saturday, April 14th. Admission is free, but you should RSVP to hold a spot.

Two other thesis films I worked on are also screening at First Look. John Dion's Cupid, a comedy I edited, is screening at 5PM on Saturday. And Cat Youell's The Mischievous Case of Cordelia Botkin, a historical drama I produced, is playing the following day, at 3:45PM on Sunday. (John was the 1st AD on To Rest in Peace, and Cat was one of the producers).

Looking forward to watching some films I've been wanting to watch for some time, and re-watching others I've seen and enjoyed. Should be a good First Look! See you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment